RJ loves his breakfast.
Givin us what we love
Why can’t I just respawn already?
(Source: sainteric, via radomatt)
every time you hit “reply all” on an email someone kicks a kitten.
And every time you do it on a text chain, that kitten gets cancer.
theseshadesofgrey asked: List 10 facts about yourself and send on to your 10 favorite followers.
Ok let’s see.
1. I have gone my entire life without smoking a single cigarette. Come to think of it, I think I was only ever offered one once.
2. Careers I aspired to as a child: comic book artist, action figure designer, novelist, architect, marine biologist
3. I tell people my first concert ever was Depeche Mode.
4. It was actually 3 Doors Down, Fuel and Oleander.
5. I have a vaguely Harry Potter-esque scar on my forehead from a dresser that fell on me when I was 2.
6. I lost close to 50 lbs after graduating college.
7. I didn’t have my first kiss till I was 15. It was with a girl whose only online presence seems to be a mugshot.
8. I was a Cub Scout for three years in elementary school. I never made it past Wolf status.
9. I played the alto saxophone for roughly three months in the fourth grade. Had I had my way, it would have been the clarinet or bassoon. Or the harp.
10. My gay root was Elijah Wood. I think. May have been Jonathan Brandis.
Baths - Cerulean and Obsidian
Elliott Smith - Self-Titled
Janelle Monae - The Electric Lady (on limited black/white vinyl!)
M.I.A. - Matangi
Sleater-Kinney - One Beat
Swearin’ - Surfing Strange
And so ends our frivolous spending for ourselves until after the holiday.
Now begins the frivolous spending for others!
Oh yeah, we also got Apple TV
Simultaneously hating myself for eating too much and not enough today.